- 50% deposit is required to secure your booking
- The remaining amount is due upon approval of the final proof.
- Predesigned kits ordered via our online store require 100% payment.
- Bumbleberry reserves the right to alter prices without notice.
- All prices include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- International orders are exempt from GST, however you must factor in any local taxes that you will be responsible when your parcel reaches your destination.
- Any samples you purchase from Bumbleberry will be credited to your final order.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars AUD.
Methods of Payment
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Money Order
- Direct deposit
Note: If you are paying by cheque (or PayPal echeque), you will need to allow 3-5 days for your payment to clear. Production will begin once the payment has been cleared, so please factor this into your timelines.
Cancellations / Refunds
- For orders made via the Bumbleberry online store, the sale is final and no refunds can be given.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be retained if you cancel your order before final approval.
- There can be no refunds given once final approval has been given.
Timeframes & Delivery
- Samples will be dispatched within 4 business days via Australia Post.
- Quotes will be processed within 2 business days per your preference: post, email or fax.
- First proof will be sent within 10 business days per your preference: post, email or fax.
- Subsequent proofs will be processed within 3 business days.
- Production will be completed within 21 business days from the approval of the final proof and clearance of final payment. Rush orders are possible providing there are no other bookings conflicting. Rush orders are subject to a 5-10 day production period and include a surcharge.
- Orders required within 10-15 business days incur a 10% surcharge
- Orders required in less than 10 business days incur a 20% surcharge.
Postage and Handling
- We use Australia Post for all deliveries
- Wherever possible, items under 3kgs will be sent via Express Post, next day delivery for metropolitan areas. We will advise you of postage option for items over 3kgs.
- Samples will be sent by standard post.
- Registered post can be arranged at your own expense.
- Pick-up can be arranged for those local to the Melbourne area.
- For faster delivery, you are welcome to arrange courier delivery. This is to be arranged by you and at your own expense.
- Bumbleberry takes every care to ensure your order is carefully wrapped and is received in good condition. We take no responsibility for any loss of damage incurred during transit, or ay other circumstance beyond our control.
- Postage charges for international orders will be advised at the time of the order. Bumbleberry is not responsible for import taxes or duty payable to government authorities.
- Any errors caused by Bumbleberry prior to final approval will be rectified free of charge.
- Any errors that were not detected in the final proof will be rectified at your own expense. It is your responsibility to ensure that the final proof is correct before signing the authorisation to start production.
- Any personal information provided by you will not be discussed or shared with any third parties.
- Bumbleberry reserves the right to use its designs for promotional purposes. No personal information will be disclosed in these designs without prior consent.
- Pre-designed kits, suites and samples can be ordered from our online store